Key features of this report include:
- quantification of the market size and segmentation for insurance and assistance linked to payment cards and bank accounts: approximately how much is the market worth in Ireland?
- analysis of the many types of insurance and assistance policy marketed and how the risks covered vary from one distributor to another;
- consideration of the role of centralised payment card issuing entities in Ireland and the degree to which individual banking institutions are concluding their own agreements for card-related insurance and assistance over and above the basic levels of cover already provided;
- calculation of provider share of partnerships based on number of relationships: which providers of insurance and assistance policies have been successful in establishing relationships with banking institutions and other card issuers or distributors?
- availability of an accompanying PartnerBASE dataset that details each individual insurance or assistance enhancement to the payment cards and bank accounts analysed in Ireland.