The global renewable power investments were $209 billion in 2011. The industry witnessed high investments in the US as compared as the investments in China. Also, the solar power investments surpassed wind power investments in the last year. With changing economic conditions in European region, the investment scenario of 2011 was highly affected. Furthermore, the global renewable power investments in 2012 would be lower than previous year owing to the effect of credit crisis in the European region. The market is expected to depict high investments in the Asia Pacific region driven by low cost equipment manufacturers. The North American region will continue to depict high investments in wind as well as solar power sectors. However, the US will show high investment towards the development of new wind power projects. The countries in MENA region such as, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Algeria and Jordon will be the upcoming solar power investment destinations for the market players.
The scope of report includes -
- The report covers global renewable power investments till 2011
- Analysis of 2011 renewable power investments by deal type, by technology and by country
- Outlook for 2012 renewable power invetsments
- Analysis of South Asian countries as the emerging renewable power investment destinations
Reasons to buy
- The report provides analysis of the renewable power investments globally.
- Analyse the reasons for the investments in renewable power sector globally
- Develop investment strategy based on the upcoming trends in the renewable power market
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential by developing strategies
Investment Trends, Renewable, Wind, Solar PV, CSP, Solar CPV, Biopower, Geothermal, Asset Finance, Renewable Power Investments, Solar Power Investment, China, India, United States
To view a detailed table of contents for this market report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/85691/investment-trends-in-the-renewable-industry.html